INTRODUCING THE NEW AGA 3 SERIES – ER3
INTRODUCING OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBERS!
It is always a pleasure to introduce new family members. We are delighted to share with you the two new AGA models.
Moreover, they might just be the right style and size for your kitchen.
AGA 3 SERIES
Please meet our first model from the NEW AGA 3 SERIES. It is the electric ‘Everyday’ AGA with quick and controllable heat, complete with a choice of induction or warming plate and the AGA cast iron hob which is switch on or switch off, giving you the flexibility of choosing which way you heat your kettle and cook your meals.
The AGA 3 Series offers the 21st Century AGA with cast-iron, radiant heat cooking with quick heat-up times
- This all-electric cooker has no flue or venting requirements
- Cast iron roasting/baking oven (top left)
- Simmering oven (bottom left)
- Warming oven (Lower right)
- Add a fourth cavity (top right) to provide storage space for cookware
In addition, when the ovens are up to temperature the AGA acts as a heat source for your kitchen.
Finally each oven takes only 45-60 minutes to get to temperature.
- Large cast iron hotplate covered by the iconic AGA lid
- Accommodates 3 to 4 pans – set to simmering or boiling
- Warming plate fitted as standard – or choose to fit an INDUCTION HOB in this space
- Induction has 2 zones and can be bridged to form one large zone
- The AGA 3 Series is an all-electric cooker.
- A 32amp supply is required for installation.
- An additional 13amp supply is required if fitted with the induction hob option.
- Since there is no external vent or flue, it is recommended that an extractor hood is fitted above the cooker.
Should you wish to learn more about the new AGA 3 Series of cookers, please telephone our sales staff on 01568 611124 or visit our showroom @ Twyford Cookers of Leominster, Units C3-C5 Marches Trade Park, Leominster Enterprise Estate, use HR6 0AF for Sat Navigation
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter